Monday, December 31, 2012

I Resolve...

I don't usually make resolutions. I can't handle the guilt. 

But, I sense something stirring in my heart. I think God has some resolutions for me. I think He wants to further change my paradigm. I think He's going to rock our world yet again.

Foolishly, I thought adopting "B" was our big thing for God. Kind of like paying our dues and then we're done. As if God needs our "big thing" and as if we're ever done serving Him. 

I see now that He's been slowly changing our perspective and our view of Him and our role in His Kingdom. Adoption is just the beginning. 

So, for 2013, I resolve to go with His flow. I resolve to seek Him, to serve Him, and to surrender to Him. I resolve to get out of His way and let Him move in me and through me.

Bring. it. on.

1 comment: